Have these extra items available? They would be of use to us at ASCC – please contact us before making a drop-off.
- copper kettle (for still life set-ups used in classes)
- metal candle holders (can be mismatched) for still life set-ups
- a small goose-neck lamp (for lighting for still-life set-ups)
- large, heavy weight plain clear glass vase (10-12″ tall) – pair would be welcome
- small sized/portable Bose or similar-type speaker than can be connected to a mobile phone
- set of lightweight folding chairs (4-8) in good condition
- 3 ring binders – 1-2″ width, good condition
- reams of paper (letter sized)
- art history books (in good condition) for our reference library
- we also put out calls for specific art supplies used in our children’s program – the list varies with the nature of the programs we are teaching
Donations of good-condition art supplies and frames are gratefully accepted for our annual Frame & Canvas Sale, held each September. Please read more about this upcoming fundraising event here.