Art is happening in our community with the shared effort of generous supporters such as yourself. Please join ASCC as a member – to show your support for our vision of “imagining art for everyone.” Members may join at a level that is most comfortable for you, and you receive many important benefits, including our newsletter, tuition discounts, exhibit opportunities, invitations to our special events, and more. Join our inaugural membership program and demonstrate your commitment to making art happen in our community.
- Schoolhouse Membership $25: newsletter 4x year + supporting imagining art for everyone in our community
- Art Apprentice $50: the above + discount on classes, exhibiting 2 pieces in annual small works show (no hanging fees); 1 free ticket to Preview Party Friday September 8, 2017 from 5-7 pm. Waived application fee for 2018 exhibit proposal. Please contact us for your discount code to be used on all class registrations!
- Art Supporter $100: the above for up to 2 sharing household address; 2 free tickets to our Frame & Canvas Preview Party, Friday September 8, 2017
- Art Sustainer / Business $250: the above + 10% art purchase discount from our gallery (not including Student-Faculty shows), business listing with live link on ASCC’s website
- Art Benefactor $500: the above + wine-and-cheese Benefactors’ Reception (date TBA); free 3 hour class. $420 is tax deductible (you may waive your benefits for a full tax deduction – please see below).
- Art Visionary $1000: the above + private reception at ASCC for up to 6 of your guests. $820 is tax deductible (you may waive your benefits for a full tax deduction – please see below).
ASCC is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Memberships are fully or partially tax deductible – please see notes above. To waive your benefits to receive the full tax deduction for your membership, please with the subject line “membership benefits waiver.” Please note ASCC Memberships are nonrefundable and not pro-rated annually – memberships run from May 2017-May 2018. Any changes to terms of ASCC Membership will be posted.