Autumn leaves present an infinity of possibilities. Learn mixed-media approaches to capture their beauty. No experience necessary, minimum supplies. ASCC’s grounds and gardens will also be a rich source of inspiration for us during fall’s “peak.”
A great class for those with experience and those beginning (no experience necessary).
Level/age: all levels/age 18 and up
- large newsprint pad or drawing pad
- graphite pencil #7, 8 or 9
- kneaded eraser
- small set of soft pastels – inexpensive sets are available from craft stores and discount stores
- vine charcoal (optional)
- “Maj made us all feel like artists — she helped us to see that everything we do is art. Loved this course!”
- “Very organized – we got through all exercises with lots of discussion.”
Want to learn more? Read our interview with Maj.