Help COLOR in our palette!
We are grateful for your support of our school through your class enrollments, but tuition fees do not fully cover all of our needs.
We need to raise $23,550 to continue providing free and affordable fine art programming to over 1000 members of our community in 2017. Through generous support of our Membership Campaign and May 2017 Silent Auction, we have already raised $1016, leaving $22534 to go!
All donations are fully tax deductible, and go to support:
- Our children’s art programs (free programs for kids grades K-12) which bring art out into the community.
- Our Art on Wheels programs bringing art to the elderly and disabled in our community, including Alzheimer’s patients and those with cognitive disorders.
- Our scholarship program to help “imagine art for everyone” and other needs at the school.
- You may donate on-line either as a separate donation or when you register for classes.
- Click here to donate on-line
- Or join us! Become a member of ASCC
2017 Donations of Art Supplies & Other In-kind Gifts